Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Summer Cleaning - The Terror of My Storeroom

 The Cluttered, Skyscraper Styled Storeroom

I was free that my mum assigned me to the task of her previous job - housewife. Since im not working, i decided to take on this "impossible task"! And one of the undertaken was to clear the storeroom in my house, which was a total mess!! As you can see above. I opened the door, took my things, and closed the door. NO BLOODY FREAKING WAY TO MANOEUVER!!!

A small percentage of the total packages i pulled out

My Baby Potrait!! The Blurred Look. Hahaha

Its a really fun thing to do, especially when i managed to find my long-time-tot-to-be-lost toys. I also managed to find my baby photo, a full set of camping materials, with mat, tent, a bbq pit and even basketball, volleyballs!! Something was ringing in my head! To my unfortunate friends, be prepared to join me in some senseless activities! Hahaha.

A Few Smurf Figures!! My Gosh!!

Beside my mum's endless collection of cooking utensils (i found two sets of juicer, 2 cookers, a lot of bowls, 3 sets of tea set, 1 toaster, 2 pans, alot of rattan baskets, 40 male/female bags and alot of clothes!), i also realised i have those Mcdonalds Collectibles (below), !! *bulb shining!* Can sell off........ Since im jobless, penniless!

Mcdonald's Hong Bao Dragons!

Mcdonald's Hong Bao Puppies!

 Mcdonlds Bears

Mcdonald Disney Beanies!

Mcdonald's Snoopy Internationalities!

My Favourites MCdonalds Hello Kitty Full Set! I still remember the furoe that happens.

After a search at ebay and major auction websites, the bloody Hello Kitty was only worth 5 bucks!! And i bought one of it (male astronaut) at 50!!! ARGH!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I want your Smurfs! My mom threw them all out when we movved house in 84!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahha. "bulb lights", quote a price. hehehe. But those smurfs are not really in the best of their condition. :P

    ReplyDelete