Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hair for Hope 2010

I Did It!

Further to my post HERE, 25th July 2010 has finally arrived and i have to fulfill the promise i made with regards to Hair for Hope 2010!

Reaching Vivocity to face my inevitable fate at 1.45pm, there was already a big crowd in front of the stage plus a long queue for all the shavees (yes, that's the term used for us)!!

Looking at those shavees on stage, i was, for just a slight moment, deliberating on two options; should i or should i not?

Heck with it!!

If a lady (my colleague) can do it, i can bloody hell do it better!! You can shave the other parts of my body which has hair as well!!!

I mean armpit hair by the way.

Thank you to my family (including the half-beasty sister) who came specially to support their beloved son/brother/uncle!

And to my dearest empress dowager who has always treated me as an eunuch, thank you too! I am a court official, not eunuch by the way. 

Lastly, to many others who supported me physically (Teck Wee and Sharon), mentally and even electronically (facebook, sms etc), thank you three!!  

Okay!

Now's the time where you will want to see me without hair right? Here they go with no strings attached!!

As a man, my sacrifice is seriously nominal.

The female shavees deserve a greater respect! Ms Lai is so cute without her locks! 



Those who still wish to make a donation to the Children's Cancer Foundation, please feel free to do it via their website at http://www.ccf.org.sg/.

No comments:

Post a Comment