Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Solution to A Missing Side Mirror for Your Car

Human minds are complicated but at the same time, this complication helps in enhancing creativity.

This is what i felt when Alex pointed out this particular van.

I should have explored various ways to rectify the problem when my car was subject to the traumatic assault that resulted in a missing ear (known accurately as a side mirror).

That S$190 spent would have remained safely in my pocket; not to mention the complete waste of precious time to install the new side mirror!

*p.s. just a few days ago, Dad found the newly installed side mirror twisted outwards; an apparent assault by another stupid driver. $%$#%#*


4 comments:

  1. I like this concept. I visited your blog for the first time and just been your fan. Keep posting as I am gonna come to read it everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! comments like yours spur me to blog more often! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This experiment is pretty creative and cheap. If this alternative works for you, then good! You just need to make sure you securely stick on the mirror replacement onto the original frame, so you wouldn’t have to worry about its positioning when you’re passing through bumps. One suggestion though: I think it would be better if you remove the green frame, and just put a plain mirror in its place. It would allow you to see through a wider margin. ;)

    Joshua Turner

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha, i doubt i would actually do that unless i am seriously too broke!

    ReplyDelete