Wednesday, March 25, 2015

M/L EasyBreath Snorkeling Mask for Sale!


Don't we all love online shopping?

Imagine the excitement when i was about to open the box that was just collected from Yishun Ten post office earlier this evening; having bought quite a number of products online, i was unsure what this actually contained. 

Voila, my brand new EasyBreath Snorkeling Mask! For those who have yet to hear my complaint; turned out i was too confident of the proportion of my head and the mask i bought from Decathlon last November was a size too big!

I only realised the hilarious mistake when i went to Maldives and accidentally put on the S/M size that Alex bought; water containment for his was much more secure than the M /L i reserved for myself. Argh!!!

With three masks now, i have already tasked Alex to help me sell off the old one on his carousell account. It has only been used a couple of times (all in Maldives), in working condition and selling price is only S$75. Original price on Decathlon was retailing it at S$89. 

Interested? Get it here

Note
The snorkeling mask is unsuitable for kids and
those with, well, small heads. 

No comments:

Post a Comment