Saturday, July 25, 2015

R-Rated Chocolate from Hokkaido That Failed to Meet My Expectation

I might be bespectacled and have a nerdy appearance but friends who know me well are aware i can be rather foul mouthed at times (thanks to national service) and can be graphically descriptive if the need arises.

Hence, my interest was piqued when a friend passed me a piece of chocolate hand-carried all the way from Hokkaido with the headline "R-Rated Chocolate for Cavin" on a post it. 

Assuming it would be something that would blow me away and render my expletive dictionary a kid's version, i excitedly tore it open.

Now, i am disappointed; a condom-shaped chocolate is hardly considered R-rated material for me! Nevertheless, it was a delicious Hokkaido white chocolate! Thanks, Ms Foo! p.s. the other box of kurogoma white chocolate was insanely good!! 

2 comments:

  1. George Tung8:01 AM

    Dear Cavin , you have taken nice pictures of Tua Pek Kong In Batam. I been there in 2 Nov 2006 and bought a Guan Shi Yin Mandarin CD. Would like to visit again someday.
    Wish You a Prosperous Chicken Chinese New Year. Deng Yin Chuen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment, Mr Deng! Wishing you a happy, healthy and prosperous rooster year ahead too. :)

      Delete